Friday, October 3, 2014

2001 - Undergrads!

 UNDERGRADS

 CHARITY

 TABITHA ( SHE PRIME )

 KRUGER

 CRAIG

 DAN

 DAVE #1

 DAVE  #2

 MUMP

 VARIOUS CHARACTERS

 VARIOUS CHARACTERS

VARIOUS CHARACTERS

Undergrads, they go to school but don't seen to learn anything. It was full of awkward college life, getting drunk, getting the girl and a bunch of of Star Wars jokes ta boot. I think the creator Pete Williams is trying to reboot this for a second season on Facebook.

 I did not last very long on this show because the producer was tired of seeing my stuff. She was a producer that has been on a bunch of shows I have worked on in the past and I didn't cut the mustard anymore. So after the main model pack and the first two episode I was let go, off to other things!.

Don't worry, I didn't forget about Halloween stuff for this month. Stay tuned!.

No comments: