Friday, October 10, 2014

They're Back!

 GENERAL MILLS CEREAL MONSTERS

 FRANKEN BERRY

 COUNT CHOCULA

 BOO BERRY

 FRUTE BRUTE

 FRUITY YUMMY MUMMY

 MONSTER CEREAL ON THE SHELF

 FRANKEN BERRY PIN

 COUNT CHOCULA PIN
 BOO BERRY PIN

 FRUTE BRUTE PIN

FRUITY YUMMY MUMMY PIN

It's October and that means Monster Cereals are back! This year "General Mills" got DC Comics artists to do the artwork for there monster cereal packaging. So I took the monster designs I did for my "Cereal Critters" series and put them too the new "General Mills" box format just to see what they would look like. I think they look pretty good, but that's just me and what the hell do I know. 

I was also doodling some new designs, but I didn't get past just doing there heads so they became the prize inside.


4 comments:

The Sewer Den said...

Nice job on the buttons. I'd eat a box of Frute Brute just to get that sweet button.

Demon Gremlin Goblin Crusader said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Demon Gremlin Goblin Crusader said...

I love your Monster Cereal designs (the one's from past posts as well)!! The geometric heads on the buttons are well executed and a lot of fun to look at. It would be great to see your renditions of the Monsters on the front of a General Mills boxes, available at fine retailers everywhere, sometime in the future!

~ tOkKa said...

A+🎃